Friday, April 16, 2010

Charlie Charlie Bang Bang!

So Charlie has learned a new trick, and it's awesome if I do say so myself. He knows "bang bang" and I don't know HOW he learned it as well as he did, we worked on it for about 30 minutes one night and somehow he got it down. I think the only explanation is that he's a genius. Anyways, he lays completely motionless until I say "OK" so the below picture was snapped of him playing dead before I said OK. Cracks me up...he does this weird thing with his "arms" where he bends them in....
Anyways, so I wrote this post a longgggg time ago and just now went back into my account realized that I had never published it - I only saved it. So anyways, after a long hiatus on my account I'm hoping to be able to update more often than once every 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment