Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunglasses Update!

As you may have read in a previous post, I've been in dire need of updating my vintage 2006 Anne Klein sunglasses. They were broken in, had some puppy teeth marks in them and sat beautifully on my head just how I wanted them with the correct amount of pressure behind the ears to stay on even on a windy day. However - after looking at pictures of myself wearing them I figured that they weren't the most flattering item I owned. Therefore, I recently took a trip to my nearest (from work) Marshall's where I found an awesome pair of $15 Calvin Klein (it was that or a $40 pair of Armani) sunglasses!


Head down to your nearest Marshall's ASAP - seriously. They have CUTE tops, shoes, sunglasses and purses for super cheap...I don't know why this was only the 2nd time I'd ever been in one. Anyways, I know you've all been worried about my horrible fashion faux pas so I thought you'd enjoy that update!

No comments:

Post a Comment