Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Little Campers!

I can't tell you how excited/happy/STOKED I am about this weekend/week. We're going camping with Court, Justin and Lexie and then Court's best friend and her husband and dog. We're going to be gone tomorrow through Tuesday. This means 4 days of relaxing, being outside, spending time with great friends and family, no computers, reading books, going hiking, getting Charlie to love going into the water, campfires, beer, taking pictures, sleeping in tents outside, s'mores and so much more! I absolutely love camping. I love how care free and laid back it is...it'll be a nice break out of the office for sure!
I am 100%certain that I will have about 200 new pictures when we get back from camping this weekend :) Be prepared! I'll leave you with a quote:

“I got into an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out and slammed the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?” - Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment