Friday, March 12, 2010

March...thus far

So, apparently I started this blog to post about my puppy but haven't been very good about doing so lately. Charlie has been great, wonderful, etc! He's just so much fun and makes us laugh a ton every day. I LOVE him and am so happy we have him in our lives. Here are a couple of pics from March, just random and not all too exciting :)


Just thought Charlie looked sweet in this picture :)

Sleeping puppy - looks like he's smiling while he dreams :)

And apparently the flash wakes him up!

Charlie and his best bud Bailey!

Poor giraffe doesn't have any fluff in him anymore...he's flat as a board!
Found the fluff!

Guilty little face...

Smiling for his peanut butter!

Mmmm! Had to give this to Charlie when I left for work this morning. G was on a conference call and I didn't want Charlie to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment