Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blast from the Past!

Hello all - here are some pictures of Charlie from when we first got him and throughout December since we technically didnt' start the blog until the beginning of this year. Enjoy!
Happy little family the night we picked up Charlie!
Am I cute or what?

Sitting pretty the first time I went to the park! I'm a UT fan already!
First Bath! I did not like it, as you can see with the pathetic look on my face :)
Pretty comfy passed out on the couch with the tongue out.
Finally sat still in front of the Christmas tree for mom, kind of!
I just love playing in the leaves.
Reindeer antlers of shame!
Say "Goodbye" to the cute little floppy ears I used to have...now I have some "big as yo' head ears" that mom & dad are hoping I grow into!

Our best attempt at a Christmas picture in front of our tree.
Wanna play chase????

No comments:

Post a Comment