Friday, January 8, 2010

Proud to be a Longhorn!

Sigh. What a game...that's really all I have to say about it. Oh, and that I can't wait for next year and for college football to start back up!!!! Hook 'Em.
We went over to my sister's for the game with a group of people - despite the horrible loss it was still a really good time. We were screaming quite a bit (sorry neighbors) and Charlie wanted nothing to do with it. He stayed under their couch the entire game...he's almost getting too big to fit under there anymore. It used to be his safe haven when playing with Lexie!
Charlie and Lexie playing one of the first nights we had him...he was so small!

Charlie under the couch last night!

Blah, anyways. Not much else to say about the game except I'm so glad I dont live in Alabama!


No comments:

Post a Comment